SNOWFLAKE PLACEMATS : BATHROOM LINEN CLOSET : BED LINENS FOR SALE
- A flake of snow, esp. a feathery ice crystal, typically displaying delicate sixfold symmetry
- a crystal of snow
- snow bunting: white Arctic bunting
- Snowflakes are conglomerations of frozen ice crystals which fall through the Earth’s atmosphere. They begin as two snow crystals which develop when microscopic supercooled cloud droplets freeze. Snowflakes come in a variety of sizes and shapes.
- A white-flowered Eurasian plant related to and resembling the snowdrop, typically blooming in the summer or autumn
- A placemat is a protective table pad usually made of paper, plastic or cloth for restaurants and households. Asian-style placemats may feature thin slats of bamboo or colourful beads. The term is derived from the mat being put at a person’s “place” (chair) at a table.
Falling Snow Placemats
Go to crochetbykathy.com website to view pattern description under "Seasonal" tab!
the placemat i made for uncle mark. he’s a total ski bum in the worst (and best) way